Catch up on our latest news
As a family-owned company, we feel responsible for the future of the next generation. How do we take our responsibility?
- For 50 years we have worked with natural materials such as wool, natural silk, bamboo, cotton, and natural rubber latex.
- Our woolen rugs and carpets meet the CRI Green Label Plus requirements.
- For our semi-matte colored hand-tufted outdoor rugs we only use recycled PET yarn.
- We only use dyes that meet the international standards.
- For the washing of our hand knotted woolen rugs we use purified rainwater from the Himalayan mountains.
- If possible, we transport our products by train.
- Talking about railways: our team does not fly but travels by train for short distances.