ICE around the world
Project Assistant for ICE International
Project Assistant for ICE International
Key figure wanted!
Are you looking for a versatile job which enables you to contribute to the development of the most beautiful design carpets and rugs that travel all over the world? In a passionate, open organisation? Then keep on reading!
Project Assistant (full-time) – location Waardenburg, the Netherlands
- Are always the one among your friends who takes the initiative to organize activities
- Enjoy meeting new people and helping others
- Live by the motto: ‘If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, Muhammad must go to the mountain’
- Like to arrange and organize
- Do well in an international setting and have a good command of the English language
- Like to sink your teeth into something and won’t let go until it is right
- Have a commercial or organizational bachelor’s degree or intermediate vocational education
- Are familiar with Office
- Are an international family business where we work hard
- Have a passion for beautiful interior products
- Like travelling and are interested in other cultures
- Want to do our bit for society and do this by means of Care & Fair and the Dutch Cancer Society KWF
- Are serious when it comes to our work, but feel that having fun is also very important
- Have the ambition to be the world’s number one within our area of expertise
- Dream big, but see personal contact as a basic condition
As a project assistant you are in charge of the planning and progress of our projects in Europe together with the project manager. You obtain quotes from suppliers, prepare quotes for customers and offer support on different levels like the logistic process. You keep the information concerning our projects up-to-date in our CRM-system Zoho. This way you and the project manager make sure deadlines are met and customers are satisfied with the end result. Besides supporting the project manager you have an important role as regards to the ins and outs at the head office in Waardenburg. For example, you are responsible for the international calls and you are the first point of contact for customers and visitors when the office staff isn’t available. You are also of great value to the design team because you make sure the design books, pomboxes and samples are nicely packed and sent. You organize various recurring events such as our events during the international design weeks and the annual team activity. In summary: there is enough variety for a well-filled day!
This is what you can expect from us:
A positive working atmosphere and room for your own ambitions and development. You will be part of a young, dynamic and passionate team that does not say no to Friday afternoon drinks or a table tennis contest. An appropriate salary that grows along with experience and age is part of the deal, just like favourable fringe benefits, such as a thirteenth month, a pension scheme, and an extensive travel allowance. We work at a central location in Waardenburg, situated on the A2 motorway between Utrecht and ’s-Hertogenbosch.
We are a family business that started in the Netherlands and is now taking the glamorous international interior design world by storm with our unique hand-knotted and hand-tufted carpets and rugs. Working from offices in the Netherlands, Dubai, New York and Paris, and always with a generous touch of Dutch level-headedness, we provide carpets to five-star hotels, exclusive residential projects, yachts, and actual palaces. Our young and passionate design team in our Waardenburg (NL) headquarters develops unique designs for every single project, in close collaboration with interior design firms around the world. Our carpets are hand-made in India, China and Nepal by manufacturers we’ve been working with for generations, and who feel like family. Personal contact and excellent service are some of our core values, so our clients and partners always know what to expect.
Does this sound good to you? Show us your excitement and send your motivation letter and cv to Karin Smulders, HR Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: the location is Waardenburg, the Netherlands. It is not possible to carry out this function from abroad (including one of our other international locations.)